- The future is bright for The Bowen Technique Published: 10 June 2009
An article published in CAM magazine on line.
- Nurse to Nurse article 2005 Published: 10 June 2009
How effective is the Bowen Technique on Childhood Asthma? A question often asked. However, after treating over 200 children with asthma,some in foreign countries by e-mail, Alastair Rattray has ample experience to share his observations.
- The Bowen Child Asthma Project - an update Published: 25 April 2004
An update for the Bowen Therapists European Register Newsletter in February 2004
- The Bowen Technique - Treating children with Asthma and Respiratory problems Published: 25 April 2004
A talk given to the Bowen Therapists European Register at the AGM on Sunday 5 October 2003
- Bowen and Asthma Published: 19 November 2003
An article about asthma and the Bowen Technique published by "Nurse2Nurse" magazine.
- Referral in an Acute Brochial Asthma Attack Published: 29 November 2002
The aim of this short piece is to emphasis the importance of referral with respect of an acute exacerbation (attack) of bronchial asthma. Referral could be defined as;
"Clinical referral to another practitioner who is better able to manage the patient at that particular point in time"
Please also visit our other website Bowen-for-asthma.com